2 Years and counting...

Today marks my 2-year anniversary of my first-ever bicycle commute. It's also "Talk Like A Pirate Day" and in my haste to get stuff ready for work this morning, I forgot to fly the jolly roger. :(

61 Degrees and calm wind made for a beautiful return to the bike. Couldn't have asked for a nicer morning.

More San Francisco pics:


Noah's Bagels. Gotta try that next time I'm out there.


Apple Store and Virgin Records were both right next to my hotel.


This bike belongs to a guy named Dave from Seattle. He's a transient, traveling all over the place on his bike, on buses, trains, and any other way he can. He lives in hostels and campgrounds, finds odd jobs to survive, and goes wherever he feels like.


I can't even begin to describe the sheer number and diversity of bikes and cyclists in San Francisco. It's a completely different environment.


One of many fixed-gear bikes I saw as I wandered around the city.


The view from my hotel room.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment