I love my windbreaker

I always get a little more room on the road when I wear it.


I definitely needed it this morning, too.

Went on the Monday Night Ride yesterday, and my wife actually came and hung out with us afterwards. Her medical issues have kept her off the bike this year, but getting out and socializing is something she doesn't do nearly enough. Social Anxiety Disorder isn't just "all in your head" or excessive shyness, so this is a pretty big deal, and I'm proud of her.

It sounds like next week's Monday Night Ride will be a halloween-themed ride. No, we won't all dress up, but we'll do the traditional ride to Sauer Castle like we did last year.

On my way to work this morning, I surpassed last year's mileage total (4,236) so I've got about 760 miles to go to make my goal of 5,000 miles for the 2008. Things are starting to get blustery, and the threat of precipitation is looming. Will I make it?

Random Tunage:
Plumb - In My Arms
Orbital - Know Where To Run

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment