Beautiful November Day!

52°F on my way out the door to church this morning. Just right toward the bottom of my "shorts weather" range, but high 60's on the return trip.










There was an expo of some sort at the Lenexa VFW.


"Hedge Apples" have many names (such as "Osage Orange") and they're practically an icon of autumn here in the great plains.










Bonus, I found a nice assortment of SAE Combination Box/Open-end wrenches scattered all over Pflumm Rd. I stopped to pick them up. The plastic pouch they came in was a few hundred feet up the road. They must have fallen off someone's truck. Most of my SAE wrenches got swiped during my auto shop class back in 1998. That's generally fine because most of the stuff I work on now requires only metric wrenches. Still, these will be a welcome addition to my tool box.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment