This is one for the books.



It doesn't matter which side of the political fence you hail from or which candidate emerges. This is history in the making either way, and I'm glad I could take part in it.



This is the third collision I've seen in as many days at this same location. The SPUI might move a lot more cars than other interchange designs, but unless you can move at a sustained pace of 35 MPH or so (that excludes most cyclists), these are pretty hairy.


I took this while I was waiting for the bus this afternoon (I didn't feel like braving 30 MPH headwind again). Fitting, I suppose, that I'm writing this post from the Emergency Room. Yes, another visit to the ER. Wife's not doing too well today.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment