Addendum

A few interesting details from this morning:

I haven't ridden The Twelve since the 200k attempt. I left the apartment in tennis shoes, forgetting about the SPD pedals. I rode anyways. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I saw one other cyclist this morning, in KCK. It waved back at me. I say "it" because like me, said cyclist was bundled up enough to obscure any gender clues.

We had a water pipe burst in our apartment building today, so I hurried home on the A bus to make sure everything was okay. Our apartment was unscathed, but the breezeways were a skating rink and our neighbor across the hall wasn't nearly as lucky.

My wife and I are babysitting some hellians while their mom (my sis in law) works on our computer doing some college classes. *OUR* kids will NOT turn out like this.

Laugh, I know you want to. I could go into the details, but I'll spare you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment