Breakfast



Yesterday morning, I felt good. I'd gotten a little more sleep than usual. About two hours into my work day, my nose started running. My immune system is pretty strong, and if I recognize illnesses before they become big problems, I can usually nip them in the butt pretty quickly. I popped some cold/sinus pills I had at work from earlier this year, then started drinking water and tea like mad. I was still feeling pretty crappy by the time I left work. I limped home on the D bus, and went to bed a good 3 hours earlier than normal.

I felt quite a bit better but not 100% this morning. The 14-degree ride to the bus didn't help matters much, but I am doing more of the same (Tea, grapefruit, decongestant, water) this morning and it seems to be working.

I'm hoping I can shake this off before the big ride.

I can e-mail quick blog updates and photos from my phone directly to Blogger. Should I post a few updates from the road tomorrow?

Random Tunage:
Traci Lords - Control
VNV Nation - Prelude

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment