Most popular photos of 2008

Also, I did it. 5,001.7 miles. I thought this moment would come with a lot more fanfare from me. Quite frankly, I feel like poo, and I probably shouldn't even be at work. I've got too much going on, though.

With that aside, here were the most popular photos of 2008 according to my Flickr Stats. I modified it to show only the ones I've posted here. Some are popular that I never posted here (and don't really belong here).

I need to go through and come up with my 10 personal favorites, because I have some favorites I took that weren't terribly popular on Flickr.

Not An Agent


Raglan Road in Kansas City


I Hit a GOOSE!


Epic Fail


Lego Bicycle


Homebrew Velomobile


Cassette Bottle Opener


Vegas Bike Cops (Taken at DefCon 16)


Zoom (Taken at DefCon 16)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment