Long weak-end

Kind of a crazy long weekend, but not a lot of photos.

We finally took my mom out for her birthday lunch on Saturday... her B-Day was Jan 4th.

Dad and I went shooting on Sunday:


At ~10 yards. Yes, I need practice. Lots of practice.


More medical mysteries abounded this weekend. Indeed, Martin Luther King Jr. Day didn't feel much like a day off. I still went on my Monday night ride, though. There was a really small turn-out, but it was a nice evening for a ride. Later this week, some locals that frequent the Monday night ride are heading to Belgium for some Cyclocross racing. I'm not much for bike racing, but it would be cool to make it out to Belgium sometime.

I am sooo ready to grind up some Full Vengeance in the morning. I had to pick more coffee up this weekend and picked this up instead of my usual.


I've been using Roasterie Nitro for the last year. Full Vengeance is a bit more mellow but with more complex flavor. The Roasterie is a local roaster that has some truly awesome blends. Their dark roasts are some of my favorites, and Super Tuscan is great for espresso-based drinks. Danny (The Bean Baron) recently started blogging, too. He's only got a few posts up, but hopefully he keeps it up. I don't know Danny personally, but a few of my barista friends are friends of his.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment