Snow Bikes
There were not just other cyclists out in the snow today. There were quite a few. A surprising number of them. I saw several downtown. The guy who rides the Fuji Nevada around the corner from my office is still riding.
The snow was really coming down by the time I got out of work.
The bus trip home was pretty much a parking lot the entire way home. I may very well have beaten the bus had I ridden The Goat the whole trip. Probably not, but it was a long, slow bus ride.
As I pedaled down 87th, I saw another cyclist (on a flat-bar road bike!) going the opposite direction, all commuter-geared-out. This is the first full-on snow ride of the season for me, where I have to wipe the bike down, roll out the floor mat and all that jazz.
0 comments:
Post a Comment